Search Thesis Abstracts
|Vol 32, No 1 (2011)||Development of affective modelling competencies in primary school learners||Abstract HTML EPUB XML PDF|
|Piera Biccard, Dirk Wessels|
|Vol 32, No 1 (2011)||Teachers’ professional development needs in data handling and probability||Abstract HTML EPUB XML PDF|
|Helena Wessels, Hercules Nieuwoudt|
|Issue 60 (2004)||Eastern Cape teachers’ beliefs of the nature of mathematics: Implications for the introduction of in-service mathematical literacy programmes for teachers||Abstract PDF|
|Lyn Webb, Paul Webb|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
|ISSN: 1012-2346 (print) | ISSN: 2223-7895 (online)||Follow us on:|
All articles published in this journal are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License.
©2013 AOSIS (Pty) Ltd. All Rights Reserved. No Unauthorised Duplication Allowed.
AOSIS OpenJournals | Perfecting Scholarship Online
Private Bag X22, Postnet Suite #55, Tygervalley, South Africa, 7536
Tel: 086 1000 381
Tel: +27 21 975 2602
Fax: 086 5004 974